Bai Zhu, Atractylodes (Atractylodis Macrocephalae) Dried Root Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Bai Zhu Dried Root Powder. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Bai Zhu tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Made in the U.S.A. in an FDA registered facility, under strict laboratory control.
Bai Zhu is a perennial herb, 30 to 60 in height. Rhizome is fleshy and clenched like a fist. Stem is erect and branching in upper part. Leaves grow alternatively, 3-parted or undivided in upper stem, elliptic lobes, and margined with spinescents. This perennial flowering plant is with terminal capitulum, bell-shaped involucre, purple-red corolla, and slightly flattened ellipsoid achene. Flowering period is July to September and fruit-bearing stage is August to October.
*This herb is traditionally used in traditional herbal medicine to help treat indigestion, stomachache, bloating, fluid retention, diarrhea, loss of appetite, lung diseases, allergies to dust mites, joint pain (rheumatism), and kidney diseases.*
Main Ingredients: Wild harvested Bai Zhu, Atractylodes (Atractylodis Macrocephalae) Dry Root Powder. Origin: China.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Alcohol-FREE extract keep refrigerated after opening.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Adult take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper Root) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in an FDA registered facility.