Huang Qin, Scutellaria (Scutellaria Baicalensis) Organic Dried Root Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Huang Qin Dried Root Powder. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Huang Qin tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of Dried Root Powder!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Made in the U.S.A. in an FDA registered facility, under strict laboratory control.
Huang qin is a perennial herb. Basal part of stem is prostrate on the ground and then rises to 15 to 120cm. Taproot is stout, slightly conical, and tan. Leaves are opposite, with short handle, lanceolate blade, and entire margin. Racemes are terminal. Labiate flowers are dark brown, partial to one side of the inflorescence and surrounded in sepal. Nutlets are 4, nearly round, and black. The flowering period is from July to August and the fruiting period is from August to September. Main habitats are grasslands and high dry gravelly slopes. Main chemical constituents are baicalein, baicalin, wogonin, wogonoside, neobaicalein, acetophenone, palmitic acid, oleic acid, proline, benzoic acid, radix scutellariae enzyme, and β-sitosterol and so on.
*This herb is traditionally used in traditional herbal medicine to help treat respiratory infections, hay fever, fever, gastrointestinal (GI) infections, liver problems including viral hepatitis and jaundice, HIV/AIDS, kidney infections, pelvic inflammation, bronchiolitis, arthritis, hemorrhoids, sores, swelling, scarlet fever, headache, irritability, red eyes, flushed face, seizures, epilepsy, hysteria, nervous tension, and to relieve a bitter taste in the mouth. It is used directly to the skin to treat psoriasis.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Huang Qin, Scutellaria (Scutellaria Baicalensis) Dry Root Powder. Origin: China.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Alcohol-FREE extract keep refrigerated after opening.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Adult take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in an FDA registered facility.