Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) Organic Herb Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Agrimony dried above-ground parts of the plant. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Agrimony tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Made in the U.S.A. in an FDA registered facility, under strict laboratory control.
Agrimony is a herb in the rose family found near hedges and fences throughout England. Bearing yellow flowers with egg-shaped petals on spikes emanating from hairy stems, agrimony exudes a distinctive, pleasant scent that is usually compared to apricots but isn't as sweet. During Elizabethan period herbalists began to refer to the plant as philanthropos, perhaps because of its beneficent properties as a medicine, or perhaps because its seeds stick to the clothing of passers by, giving them the "gift" of next year's plants.
*This herb is traditionally used in traditional herbal medicine to treat sore throat, upset stomach, colic, mild diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diabetes, gallbladder disorders, digestive disorders, fluid retention, tuberculosis, tonsillitis, bleeding, corns, and warts. It is used as a gargle, heart tonic, sedative, and antihistamine remedy.*
Main Ingredients: Organic Agrimony (Agrimonia Eupatoria) dry, above-ground parts of the plant, harvested shortly before or during summer flowering. Origin: Hungary.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Alcohol-FREE extract keep refrigerated after opening.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Adult take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in an FDA registered facility.