Aloe Ferox (Aloe Ferox) Dried Leaf Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Aloe Ferox Dried Leaf. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Aloe Ferox tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Made in the U.S.A. in an FDA registered facility, under strict laboratory control.
Aloe Ferox (Cape Aloe) is a species of arborescent aloe indigenous to southern Africa's Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, and Lesotho. Alexander the Great is said to have sent his army from Greece to an island off the coast of Somalia just to obtain its crop of aloe. Cape aloe contains aloe-emodin, arginine, magnesium, salicylates, serine, vitamin C, and complex polysaccharides including acemannan.
*This herb is traditionally used in traditional herbal medicine to support weight loss and cholesterol level, to help treat diabetes, hepatitis, asthma, colds, bleeding, lack of a menstrual period, swelling of the colon (colitis), depression, inflammatory bowel diseases, osteoarthritis, stomach ulcers, asthma, radiation-related skin sores, fever, itching and inflammation, HIV/AIDS, eye conditions that cause blindness (glaucoma), multiple sclerosis, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, joint inflammation, osteoarthritis, and vision problems.*
Main Ingredients: Organic Aloe (Aloe Ferox) Dry Leaf. Origin: South Africa.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Alcohol-FREE extract keep refrigerated after opening.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Adult take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in an FDA registered facility.