Anorexia Nervosa Support Herbal Formula, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Dried Root, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Dried Seeds, Catnip (Nepeta Cataria) Dried Herb Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Dried Root, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Dried Seeds, Catnip (Nepeta Cataria) Dried Herb. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Anorexia Nervosa Care tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
This herbal supplement made from the Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Dried Root, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Dried Seeds, Catnip (Nepeta Cataria) Dried Herb. Ashwagandha known commonly as Indian Ginseng, Poison Gooseberry or Winter Cherry, is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. Is cultivated in many of the drier regions of India, also found in Nepal, China and Yemen. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is an annual plant in the family Fabaceae, with leaves consisting of three small obovate to oblong leaflets. It is an herb similar to clover that is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. Nepeta Cataria, commonly known as Catnip, Catswort, or Catmint, is a species of the genus Nepeta in the family Lamiaceae, native to southern and eastern Europe, the Middle East, central Asia, and parts of China.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Dry Root. Origin: India. Organic Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Dry Seeds. Origin: India. Organic Catnip (Nepeta Cataria) Dry Herb. Origin: USA. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.