Mayapple (Podophyllum Peltatum) Tincture, Organic Dried Roots Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Mayapple Dried Roots. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Mayapple tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of Dried Roots!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Podophyllum is an herbaceous perennial plant in the family Berberidaceae, described as a genus by Linnaeus in 1753. Podophyllum peltatum, with common names Mayapple, American Mandrake, Wild Mandrake, and Ground Lemon, has been used as medicine herb by American Indians. It is woodland plant, typically growing in colonies derived from a single root. The stems grow to 30–40 cm tall, with palmately lobed umbrella-like leaves up to 20–40 cm diameter with 3–9 shallowly to deeply cut lobes. It is widespread across most of the eastern United States and southeastern Canada.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Certified Organic Mayapple (Podophyllum Peltatum) Dry Root. Origin of plant material: USA. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.