Seizure Disorders Stop Herbal Formula, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Herb, Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Root, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata) Leaf Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Herb, Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Root, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata) Leaf. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Seizure Disorders Care tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
This herbal supplement made from the Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Herb, Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Root, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata) Leaf. Brahmi (Waterhyssop, Thyme-leafed Gratiola, Water Hyssop, Herb of Grace, Indian Pennywort) is a perennial, creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern India, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America. It is a non-aromatic herb. Its ability to grow in water makes it a popular aquarium plant. It can even grow in slightly brackish conditions. Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, Caprifoliaceae) is a perennial flowering plant, with heads of sweetly scented pink or white flowers that bloom in the summer. Valerian flower extracts were used as a perfume in the 16th century. Native to Europe and parts of Asia, valerian has been introduced into North America. Other names used for this plant include Garden Valerian, Garden Heliotrope, and All-heal. Passiflora incarnata, commonly known as Maypop, Purple passionflower, True passionflower, Wild apricot, and Wild passion vine, is a fast-growing perennial vine with climbing or trailing stems. One of the hardiest species of passionflower, it is a common wildflower in the southern United States.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Wild Harvested Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Dry Herb Powder. Origin: India. Organic Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Dry Root Powder. Origin: Poland. Organic Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata) Dry Leaf Powder. Origin: France. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.