Sinusitis Stop Herbal Formula, Elder (Sambucus Nigra) Leaf, Sheep Sorrel (Rumex Acetosella) Herb, Gentian (Gentiana Lutea) Root Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Elder (Sambucus Nigra) Leaf, Sheep Sorrel (Rumex Acetosella) Herb, Gentian (Gentiana Lutea) Root. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Sinusitis Care tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
This herbal supplement made from the Elder (Sambucus Nigra) Leaf, Sheep Sorrel (Rumex Acetosella) Herb, Gentian (Gentiana Lutea) Root. Sambucus Nigra is a species complex of flowering plants in the family Adoxaceae native to most of Europe and North America. Common names include Elder, Elderberry, Black Elder, European Elder, European Elderberry and European Black Elderberry. It grows in a variety of conditions including both wet and dry fertile soils, primarily in sunny locations. Rumex acetosella, commonly known as Sheep's sorrel, Red sorrel, Sour weed and Field sorrel, is a species of flowering plant in the buckwheat family Polygonaceae. The plant and its subspecies are common perennial weeds, reaching a height of 18 inches (0.5 meters). The plant is native to Eurasia and the British Isles, but it has been introduced to most of the rest of the northern hemisphere. Gentiana Lutea (Great Yellow Gentian) is a species of gentian native to the mountains of central and southern Europe. Other names include 'Yellow gentian', 'Bitter root', 'Bitterwort', 'Centiyane' and 'Genciana. It grows in grassy alpine and sub-alpine pastures, usually on calcareous soils. *
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Elder (Sambucus Nigra) Dry Leaf Powder. Origin: Albania. Organic Sheep Sorrel (Rumex Acetosella) Dry Herb Powder. Origin: Bulgaria. Organic Gentian (Gentiana Lutea) Dry Root Powder. Origin: France. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.