Viral Hepatitis Stop Herbal Formula, Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis) Mushroom, Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seeds, Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis) Mushroom, Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seeds, Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Viral Hepatitis Care tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
This herbal supplement made from the Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis) Mushroom, Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seeds, Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root. Cordyceps is a fungus that parasitizes larvae of ghost moths and produces a fruiting body valued as an herbal remedy found in mountainous regions of India, Nepal and Tibet. The fungus germinates in the living larva, kills and mummifies it, and then the stalk-like fruiting body emerges from the corpse. It is known in English colloquially as Caterpillar Fungus, or as Yartsa Gunbu or Dōng Chong Xià Cao (冬虫夏草). Silybum marianum has other common names include Cardus marianus, Milk thistle, Blessed milkthistle, Marian thistle, Mary thistle, Saint Mary's thistle, Mediterranean milk thistle, Variegated thistle and Scotch thistle. This species is an annual or biennial plant of the Asteraceae family. Liquorice, or Licorice, is the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra from which a sweet flavour can be extracted. The liquorice plant is a herbaceous perennial legume native to southern Europe and parts of Asia, such as India. Liquorice extracts have a number of medical uses, and they are also used in herbal and folk medications. *
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis) Dry Mushroom Powder. Origin: USA. Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Dry Seeds Powder. Origin: Turkey. Organic Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Dry Root Powder. Origin: Uzbekistan. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.