Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale) Tincture, Organic Dried Root Powder Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Comfrey Dried Root Powder. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Comfrey tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Symphytum Officinale is a perennial flowering plant of the genus Symphytum in the family Boraginaceae, this species is known as Common Comfrey or True Comfrey. Other English names include Quaker Comfrey, Cultivated Comfrey, Boneset, Knitbone, Consound, and Slippery-root. It is native to Europe and it is known elsewhere, including North America, as an introduced species and sometimes a weed. The hardy plant can grow to a height of 1.3 m (4 ft). Comfrey roots, leaves and stems have been used in the traditional Balkan medicine internally or externally.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale) Dry Root Powder. Origin of plant material: Hungary. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Shake well before using. Apply to skin with cotton gauze, or massage into skin until well absorbed. Do not use when pregnant or nursing. Do not apply to broken or abraded skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.