Terms & Conditions
- The store sells goods, offer for sale thereof is posted on its website, under the terms and conditions stated in these Rules.
- The store is understood to be all web-pages in the Internet on domain herbalterra.com
- Clicking «Confirm the order» button in the store the Buyer confirms his full and unconditional consent to these Rules.
- The store begins preparing the goods for delivery only after the Buyer makes full (100%) payment for the goods ordered. Till the date of money receipt to his settlement account the Seller shall not be under obligation either to reserve the goods ordered by the Buyer or order them from the third parties.
- From the moment when the goods are transferred to the Buyer or the first carrier (post office) the obligations of the Seller to sell the goods shall be deemed fulfilled and the right of property transferred from the Seller to the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall bear all responsibility for providing the Seller with credible information regarding himself, his postal address, bank account details, settlement (payment) instruments (credit cards), as well as other information necessary for fulfillment by the parties their obligations to sell and to pay for the goods ordered.
- The Buyer shall accept the goods by quantity, name and quality at the moment of their receipt. In case the goods do not conform to the ordered ones or have obvious defect, the Buyer shall inform the Seller about such non-conformity within 3 days from the moment of receipt of the goods.
- We produce and sell herbal extracts - herbal dietary supplements. Our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Herbal Terra LLC does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Herbal Terra LLC are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service.