Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Tincture, Organic Dried Seeds Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Fennel Dried Seeds. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Fennel tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of Dried Seeds!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) is a flowering plant species in the carrot family. It is a hardy, perennial herb with yellow flowers and feathery leaves. It is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean but has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world, especially on dry soils near the sea-coast and on riverbanks. Fennel is a perennial herb. It is erect, glaucous green, and grows to heights of up to 2.5 m, with hollow stems. The fruit is a dry seed from 4–10 mm long. It is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb with culinary and medicinal uses and, along with the similar-tasting anise, is one of the primary ingredients of absinthe.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Dry Seed. Origin of plant material: Egypt. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
Moderate Interaction with Birth control pills (Contraceptive drugs):
Some Contraceptive drugs include estrogen. Fennel can have of the same impact as estrogen. However, fennel’s effectiveness is not as strong as the estrogen’s one. Parallel taking of fennel and Contraceptive drugs such as ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel (Triphasil), ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (Ortho-Novum 1/35, Ortho-Novum 7/7/7), and others can lessen the power of birth control pills.
Moderate Interaction with Ciprofloxacin (Cipro):
Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) is an antibiotic. Fennel can bring down the quantity of ciprofloxacin (Cipro) the organism soaks up. Simultaneous consumption of fennel and ciprofloxacin (Cipro) can reduce the impact of ciprofloxacin (Cipro). To avoid this undesirable effect you should take fennel no less than one hour after ciprofloxacin (Cipro).
Moderate Interaction with Estrogens:
Huge doses of fennel can have the effects of estrogen. However, fennel’s effectiveness isn't as intensive as estrogen pills. Concurrent using of fennel and estrogen pills such as conjugated equine estrogens (Premarin), ethinyl estradiol, estradiol, and others can decline the power of estrogen pills.
Moderate Interaction with Tamoxifen (Nolvadex):
Body hormones influence some types of cancer. Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is used to cure and hinder the estrogen-sensitive cancer. Huge doses of fennel can have the effects of estrogen. Contemporaneous taking of fennel and Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) can lower the efficacy of tamoxifen (Nolvadex). Do not take them together.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.