California Poppy and Lavender Herbal Formula, California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Aerial Parts, Lavender (Lavandula x Intermedia) Flowers Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Aerial Parts, Lavender (Lavandula x Intermedia) Flowers. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated California Poppy and Lavender tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
This herbal supplement made from the California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Aerial Parts, Lavender (Lavandula x Intermedia) Flowers. California Poppy (Golden Poppy, California Sunlight, Cup of Gold) is a species of flowering plant in the family Papaveraceae, native to the United States and Mexico, and the official state flower of California. The California poppy was introduced into several regions with similar Mediterranean climates. It is commercially sold and widely naturalized in Australia, and was introduced to South Africa, Chile, and Argentina. Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender, most commonly True Lavender or English Lavender, though not native to England; also Garden Lavender, Common Lavender, Narrow-leaved Lavender), formerly L. officinalis, is a flowering plant in the family Lamiaceae, native to the Mediterranean. It is a strongly aromatic perennial evergreen shrub growing as high as 1 to 2 metres (3.3 to 6.6 ft) tall.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) Dry Aerial Parts Powder. Origin: USA. Organic Lavender (Lavandula x Intermedia) Dry Flowers Powder. Origin: France. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.