Jujube (Ziziphus Jujuba) Tincture, Organic Dried Fruits Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Jujube Dried Fruits. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Jujube tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of Dried Fruits!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Jujube Fruit, also known as Red Date, Da Zao, and Chinese date, is native to China. Actually Jujube tree has been cultivated there since 4,000 years ago. Also known as Fructus Jujubae in Latin, it refers to the dried jujube fruit of Ziziphus jujuba Mill., one of deciduous shrubs or dungarunga in the family Rhamnaceae. It comes in a variety of different names, such as Black Dates, Date Seed, Rhamnus Zizyphus, Jujube Date, Jujube Seeds, Juju be, and more. Jujube trees can reach up to 10m in height. Branches are glabrous, with a pair of straight or curved hooks. Small yellow-green flowers cluster into short cyme and grow thickly in leaf axils. Drupe is from ovate to oblong, 1.5 to 5cm long, dark red when ripe, and with sweet pulp and kernel with pointed tips. It blooms from April to May and fruits from July to September.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Jujube (Ziziphus Jujuba) Dry Fruit. Origin of plant material: Pakistan. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.