Calamus and Ginger Herbal Formula, Organic Calamus (Acorus Calamus) and Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Dried Root Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Calamus (Acorus Calamus) and Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Dried Root. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Calamus and Ginger tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
This herbal supplement made from the Organic Calamus (Acorus Calamus) and Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Dried Root. Calamus is a tall perennial wetland monocot of the Acoraceae family, in the genus Acorus. A.calamus has been an item of trade in many cultures for thousands of years. It has been used medicinally for a wide variety of ailments, and its aroma makes calamus essential oil valued in the perfume industry. Other common names include Sweet Flag, Beewort, Bitter Pepper Root, Calamus Root, Flag Root, Gladdon, Myrtle Flag, Myrtle Grass, Myrtle Root, Pine Root, Rat Root, Sea Sedge, Sweet Cane, Sweet Cinnamon, Sweet Grass, Sweet Myrtle. Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or simply ginger, is widely used as a spice or in folk medicine. It is a herbaceous perennial which grows annual stems about a meter tall bearing narrow green leaves and yellow flowers. Ginger originated in the tropical rainforest in Southern Asia.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Certified Organic Calamus (Acorus calamus) Dry Root from Poland and Certified Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) Dry Root from Peru. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.