Mormon Tea (Ephedra Nevadensis) Tincture, Dry Aerial Parts Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Mormon Tea tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 270-330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, and flavours!
- Proudly made in the USA under strict quality control.
This Mormon Tea extract is maintained from Mormon Tea (Ephedra Nevadensis) Dry Aerial Parts.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Mormon Tea (Ephedra Nevadensis) Dry Aerial Parts.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep refrigerated after opening.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.