Mai Dong, Ophiopogon (Ophiopogon Japonicus) Tincture, Organic Dried Bark Powder Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Mai Dong Dried Bark Powder. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Mai Dong tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of Dried Bark Powder!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Mai Dong is dried tuberous root of Ophiopogon japonicus (Thunb.) Ker-Gawl., which is a member of the Liliaceae (Lily) Family. Other names include Mondo grass, Dwarf Lilyturf Tuber, Ophiopogon Tuber, Mai Dong, Radix Ophiopogonis, Ophiopogon japonicus tuber, etc. Ophiopogon is a perennial evergreen herb, which has luxuriant green linear foliage that grows thickly. It blooms in the middle of October. Flowers are lilac and racemose. In China it is mainly produced in Sichuan, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and other places. It is usually dug in summer. And then it needs to be exposed under the blazing sun for quite a long time until it’s at least 70 or 80 percent dry, stacked, had the fibrous roots removed, dried, and used raw and smashed.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Mai Dong, Ophiopogon (Ophiopogon Japonicus) Dry Bark Powder. Origin of plant material: China. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.