Tarragon (Artemisia Dracunclus) Tincture, Organic Dried Leaves Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Tarragon Dried Leaves. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Tarragon tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus), also known as Estragon, is a species of perennial herb in the sunflower family. It is widespread in the wild across much of Eurasia and North America, and is cultivated for culinary and medicinal purposes in many lands. Tarragon grows to 120–150 cm (47–59 in) tall, with slender branched stems. The leaves are lanceolate, 2–8 cm (0.79–3.15 in) long and 2–10 mm broad, glossy green, with an entire margin. The flowers are produced in small capitulae 2–4 mm diameter, each capitulum containing up to 40 yellow or greenish-yellow florets.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Organic Tarragon (Artemisia Dracunclus) Dry Leaf. Origin of plant material: France. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.