Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Tincture, Organic Dried Herb Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Yarrow Dried Herb. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Yarrow tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Achillea millefolium, commonly known as Yarrow or common Yarrow, is a flowering plant in the family Asteraceae. It is native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Asia, Europe, and North America. It has been introduced as a feed for live stock in places like New Zealand and Australia. Other common names for this species include Gordaldo, Nosebleed plant, Old man's pepper, Devil's nettle, Sanguinary, Milfoil, Soldier's woundwort, Thousand-leaf, Herbal militaris, Plumajillo and Thousand-seal.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Certified Organic Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Dry Herb. Origin of plant material: Bulgaria. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
Major interaction with Medications that slow
blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs):
Huge doses of yarrow can decline blood clotting. Contemporaneous taking of yarrow and medications that reduce blood clotting such as aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others, can enlarge the risks of bruising and bleeding.
Moderate interaction with Lithium:
Yarrow has a diuretic effect on the body. Its consumption has an impact on the process of getting rid of the lithium from the body. The lithium quantity can become greater and leads to high-priority side effects. Consult a doctor, perhaps you will need to change a dosage of lithium.
Moderate interaction with Sedative medications (Barbiturates):
Yarrow as well as sedative medications can cause tiredness and somnolence. Concurrent using of the yarrow and sedative medications can be the reason of a strong feeling of sleepiness. Before using, consult a doctor.
Minor interaction with Antacids:
Antacids are taken for reducing stomach acidity. However yarrow can enlarge the quantity of stomach acidity. Thereby yarrow can lessen the efficacy of antacids such as calcium carbonate (Tums, others), dihydroxyaluminum sodium carbonate (Rolaids, others), magaldrate (Riopan), magnesium sulfate (Bilagog), aluminum hydroxide (Amphojel), and others.
Minor interaction with Medications that decrease stomach acid (H2-Blockers):
Yarrow can enlarge the quantity of stomach acidity. As a result of increased rate of stomach acidity, yarrow can lessen the efficacy of medications that are used to reduce stomach acidity, called proton pump inhibitors, such as omeprazole (Prilosec), lansoprazole (Prevacid), rabeprazole (Aciphex), pantoprazole (Protonix), and esomeprazole (Nexium).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.