Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Tincture, Organic Dried Root Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Ashwagandha Dried Root. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Ashwagandha tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Ashwagandha known commonly as Indian Ginseng, Poison Gooseberry or Winter Cherry, is a plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. This species is a short, tender perennial shrub growing 35–75 cm (14–30 in) tall. Tomentose branches extend radially from a central stem. Leaves are dull green, elliptic, usually up to 10–12 cm long. The flowers are small, green and bell-shaped. The ripe fruit is orange-red. Is cultivated in many of the drier regions of India, also found in Nepal, China and Yemen. *
Main Ingredients: Main ingredients: Certified Organic Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Dry Root. Origin of plant material: India. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
Moderate Interaction with Medications that decline the immune system (Immunosuppressants):
Ashwagandha seems to boost the immune system. Simultaneous taking of ashwagandha and medications such as azathioprine (Imuran), basiliximab (Simulect), cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune), daclizumab (Zenapax), muromonab-CD3 (OKT3, Orthoclone OKT3), mycophenolate (CellCept), tacrolimus (FK506, Prograf), sirolimus (Rapamune), prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone), corticosteroids (glucocorticoids), and others that decline the immune system might lessen the efficacy of listed medications.
Moderate Interaction with Sedative medications (Benzodiazepines):
Ashwagandha as well as sedative medications such as clonazepam (Klonopin), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), and others can cause tiredness and somnolence. Concurrent using of the ashwagandha and listed medications can be the reason of a strong feeling of sleepiness. Before using, consult a doctor.
Moderate Interaction with Sedative medications (CNS depressants):
Ashwagandha as well as sedative medications such clonazepam (Klonopin), lorazepam (Ativan), phenobarbital (Donnatal), zolpidem (Ambien), and others can cause tiredness and somnolence. Concurrent using of the ashwagandha and listed medications can be the reason of a strong feeling of sleepiness. Before using, consult a doctor.
Minor Interaction with Thyroid hormone:
The organism provides itself with thyroid hormones in a natural way. Ashwagandha can enlarge the amount of thyroid hormone produceв by the body. Concurrent consumption of ashwagandha and thyroid hormone pills can be the reason of plentiful quantity of thyroid hormone in the organism, and strengthen the effectiveness and undesired effects of thyroid hormone.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.