Liverwort (Radula Marginata) Dried herb Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Liverwort Dried herb. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristics of each plant!
- Super concentrated Liverwort tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of Dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in an FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Radula marginata is a low-to-the-ground plant and belongs to Radula genus in the Radullaceae family. The common names of this plant are liverwort, liverworts, wairuakohu. Liverwort originates from New Zealand. It has hand-like fronds, which creep and span over rocks and logs. It grows as a common weed. It also has a long history of use in Māori herbal medicine. One of the most important facts about this plant is that it inhibits prostaglandins in the brain. It makes liverwort to be a good remedy for loss of appetite, headache, nausea, glaucoma, muscle ache. Most often this plant is used as a painkiller.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Liverwort (Radula Marginata) Dry herb. Origin of plant material: New Zeland. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Alcohol, Glycerin
Additional information about ingredients: Does not contain: GMO, gluten...
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.