Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis) Tincture, Organic Dried Leaves Liquid Extract
Features and description:
- NON GMO and GLUTEN FREE!
- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds - vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Marshmallow Dried Leaves. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Marshmallow tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of Dried Leaves!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA, in a FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
Althaea officinalis (Marsh-mallow, Marsh Mallow, or Common Marshmallow) is a perennial species indigenous to Europe, Western Asia, and North Africa, which is used as a medicinal plant and ornamental plant. The stems, which die down in the autumn, are erect, 3 to 4 ft (0.91 to 1.22 m), but can reach 6'6" (2m), simple, or putting out only a few lateral branches. The leaves are soft and velvety on both sides, due to a dense covering of stellate hairs. The flowers are shaped like those of the common mallow, but are smaller and of a pale colour, and are either axillary, or in panicles, more often the latter. Mallow was an edible vegetable among the Romans; a dish of Marshmallow was one of their delicacies.*
Main Ingredients: Main ingredient: Certified Organic Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis) Dry Leaf. Origin of plant material: Albania. Menstruum: Alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3
Alcohol-based menstruum: Certified Organic or Pharmaceutical grade twice distilled Alcohol, vegetable palm food grade Glycerin.
Alcohol-FREE menstruum: Vegetable palm food grade Glycerin, purified crystal clear water.
Does not contain: GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
Moderate Interaction with Lithium:
Marshmallow has a diuretic effect on the body. Its consumption has an impact on the process of getting rid of the lithium from the body. The lithium quantity can become greater and leads to high-priority side effects. Consult a doctor, perhaps you will need to change a dosage of lithium.
Moderate Interaction with Medications for diabetes (Antidiabetes drugs):
Marshmallow has an effect of reducing blood sugar level of the body. Antidiabetes drugs such as glimepiride (Amaryl), glyburide (DiaBeta, Glynase PresTab, Micronase), insulin, pioglitazone (Actos), rosiglitazone (Avandia), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), glipizide (Glucotrol), tolbutamide (Orinase), and others have decreasing pressure properties as well. Thereby contemporaneous using of marshmallow and listed medications can decrease your blood sugar to the life-threatening rate. Observe the level of blood sugar vigilantly. Consult a doctor, perhaps the dosage of your diabetes medications need to be altered.
Moderate Interaction with Medications taken by mouth (Oral drugs):
Marshmallow includes mucilage. Mucilage can reduce drug absorbability in the body. Concurrent consumption of marshmallow and Oral drugs can reduce the amount of absorbed medications, and lower the efficacy of your Oral drugs. In order to avoid this interaction, consume marshmallow no less than one hour after oral drugs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We suggest consulting with a physician before using this or any other herbal supplements. Made in a FDA registered facility.